WHO TO CONTACT
If you wish to discuss any matter with someone at the college, your first point of contact is usually your child’s Tutor. We recommend that you contact the Tutor first as they see your child every day and will know them best. However, if you have a query about a specific subject only, the subject teacher or Head of Department should be contacted.
If you contact us by telephone wishing to speak to a teacher, our reception staff will take your details and pass a message to that teacher to contact you. We will respond to parental concern as promptly as possible, and usually within 24 hours, but teachers will not be able to do this during teaching time.
To contact Heads of Teaching Departments:
- Creative Arts and Technologies (Art, Photography, Music, Drama, Technology) – Mr Harris (acting head of department)
- English – Mrs Ray
- Geography – Mr Toorneini
- History – Mr Kelly
- ICT and Business Studies – Miss Cox
- Maths – Mrs MacCormick
- Media – Mrs Collman
- Modern Foreign Languages – Mrs Davis (Lead Practitioner for MFL)
- Religious Education - Mr Davies
- Physical Education – Miss May
- Science – Mr Spearing (Lead Practitioner for Science)
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities - Mrs Kolek