We are seeking to appoint Examination Invigilators to work with our Data and Examinations Manager and wider team, mainly during public and pre-public examination seasons. Training session will take place in December 2023.
The role involves setting up exams rooms, supporting students throughout exams and supporting the exams team in the exams administration process.
We are passionate about the importance of the impact upon our students by all members of staff and fervently believe that having the correct support team in place is a key factor in unleashing the power of education to transform lives. If you share these views and are dedicated to bringing positive outcomes for all young people then this could be the perfect role for you. We aim to provide the very best possible exams experience for all our students so they have the opportunity to achieve their highest grade.
The Spires College is a close community, with a shared desire to be the best we can be.
- a high level of support for all new staff;
- the opportunity to work alongside excellent practitioners across the College;
- an exciting and stimulating place to work in a friendly environment;
- a modern, purpose-built building and excellent facilities.
- be approachable, resilient, calm and level headed;
- be enthusiastic about giving young people the best possible start in life;
- possess excellent time-keeping skills but also be flexible;
- have a caring and patient nature, and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- preferably have experience within a school or education environment;
- be a team player and be able to contribute to the shared responsibility ethos of our school.
The Spires College is a co-educational, 11-18 Bilateral School with a selective stream. We are a friendly, caring school which puts the needs of our children at the heart of all we do and are committed to improving outcomes for all young people.
For further details about the post, please see the attached Job Description.
Please apply as soon as possible, and before 9 am on Monday 8 January, by completing the attached application form in full. Please email the completed form to: email@example.com
The college is committed to safeguarding and to the promotion of the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure with barred list information.