School Based Nurse and Medical Officer
We are seeking to appoint a School Based Nurse and Medical Officer to join our busy team.
We are passionate about providing an excellent experience for everyone within the college community and strongly believe that high quality support is a key factor in ensuring the welfare and academic success of our students. If you share these views and are dedicated to bringing positive outcomes for all young people then this could be the perfect role for you.
The Spires College is a close community, with a shared desire to be the best we can be. As a school we are committed to staff’s professional development and invest heavily in ensuring everyone has the support required to be able to carry out their role to a high standard.
- a high level of support for all new staff;
- the opportunity to work alongside experienced staff and agencies beyond the College;
- an exciting and stimulating place to work in a friendly environment.
- a modern, purpose-built building and excellent facilities.
- have a nursing qualification (RGN);
- be enthusiastic about giving young people the best possible start in life;
- have the confidence and tenacity to develop and maintain policies, care plans, etc., and to promote good practice;
- have experience of working in a client/customer facing role;
- be professional, enthusiastic, self-motivating and able to demonstrate flexibility in your approach;
- be confident to deal with a wide range of contact and queries;
- have a caring and patient nature, and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- be a team player, and be able to contribute to the shared responsibility ethos of our school;
- have a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
The Spires College is a co-educational, 11-18 Bilateral School with a selective stream. We are a friendly, caring school which puts the needs of our children at the heart of all we do and are committed to improving outcomes for young people.
For further details about the post including what our staff think about working here and how to apply, please see the attached brochure.
Apply by 9 am On Thursday 19 May 2022. Interviews will take place on Thursday 26 May 2022.